4 Maintenance Checks To Help Maintain Your Bobcat® Equipment in Top Working Condition
Did you know that regular maintenance is crucial to prolonging the life of your Bobcat® equipment?
Compact equipment is an investment. A well-maintained machine helps you manage costs and get the most value from your purchase. Perform these 3 maintenance checks throughout the year to keep your Bobcat® equipment in top working condition!
- Grease your Bobcat daily to prevent components from wearing prematurely.
- Perform a pre-trip inspection every to ensure lights, horns, etc. are always in good working order.
Pre-trip inspections help catch machine failures or defects before they get severe.
250 hours or every 6 months
- Keeping appropriate oil levels in your Bobcat® equipment is critical in maintaining proper engine performance.
- Check your oils every 250 hours or 6 months to see if they are in need of replacing.
Once a Year
- Depending on the environment you’re working in, tires can last anywhere from a year to 10 years.
- Check your tire tread to ensure you have appropriate traction for the work you’re performing.
Tired of keeping track of your maintenance schedule? Our Planned Maintenance Agreements are tailored to your daily routine! Our regular reminder communications help keep you informed about your next pre-booked appointment.
Contact us to learn more about our Planned Maintenance Agreements today!