New Bobcat T740 Available to Order
Ordering is now open for the new Bobcat T740 compact track loader. Based on the 700 frame size, this new loader is equipped with a 74 hp Tier 4-compliant 3.4L Bobcat engine and offers all of the Bobcat engine benefits including increased torque for impressive machine performance at reduced hp. Customers who want 700 platform size and lift height but do not want the additional after treatments required above 75 hp will appreciate what the T740 offers.
Additional features include:
- ROC of 3,200 lbs
- 30.5 GPM High Flow Option
- Similar dimensions as other 700 platform compact track loaders
- No Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)
- No Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)
- No Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF)
- Standard equipped with Standard Controls with Power Assist (SCPA)
-Same controls that are standard on the S850 & T870
-Provides many of the features associated with Selectable Joystick Controls(SJC) such as Horsepower Management, Speed Management, Drift Compensation and Drive Response.
-SJC is available as an option
-ACS is not available
- Equipped with new undercarriage which provides: Better ride quality, Improved track carriage cleanout, Improved ground clearance, Improved curb clearance, Larger fuel capacity than current 700 platform CTLs.