New CLARK WPL25 Electric Hand Pallet Jack
Featuring the new CLARK WPL25 Electric Pallet Jack for $3995
CLARK is one of the world’s most progressive and responsive forklift manufacturers in the world — known for its “Built To Last” tradition. Williams Machinery is proud to carry a wide variety of CLARK forklifts, pallet jacks and other material handling products.
The WPL25 is a 24V Electric pallet stacker designed for use in warehousing, manufacturing and narrow isle applications. Its durable design, easy to use controls and electric assist make this the right choice for loads of up to 2,500lbs.
CLARK WPL25 FEATURES
- Permanent magnet DC pump motor.
- Chrome-plated cylinder provide for smooth and efficient lifting.
- Water-resistant connectors and shrouded wiring harness supply power reliably to components.
- The system includes a key switch; emergency power disconnects and on-board dock for Easy Exchange Battery.
- Electromechanical brake provides good stopping power when the handle is upright or lowered beyond the operating range.
- Travel, lift, and lower functions are located in the ergonomic operator handle.
- All operator controls are accessible without having to lift one’s hand from the loop handle.
- The control head is designed to allow easy operation with either hand and includes a belly button reversing switch, dual butterfly travel controls, horn, battery discharge indicator and manual lowering control for quick and efficient operation.
- The low mounted tiller arm offers excellent operator comfort and minimum steering effort.
- Revolutionary Easy Exchange Battery delivers up to 3 hours of operation and can be fully charged within 2.5 hours.
- Optional extra batteries can be purchased to extend run time or to serve as a reliable back-up.
Forks 27” OAW x 45.25” OAL
- Designed for use with standard 48” pallets and other common skids and containers.
- Forks can achieve a maximum elevation of over 7.5” and are shaped at the load wheel housings for pallet entry and exit without the need for wearable rollers.
- Removable covers and modular design of components provides for easy maintenance with simple hand tools.
- The two-piece drive wheel reduces the complexity of tire changes.
If this is what you’re looking for or have any questions/ would like to learn more, click below:
CLARK lift trucks are one of the most well-known forklift manufacturers in the world. Known for being tough and dependable, CLARK forklifts are built to last. Check out our line of CLARK forklifts and other material handling equipment we carry: