Forklift Operator Training Centres in BC
Williams Machinery offers several dedicated equipment operator training centres throughout British Columbia in Greater Vancouver, Vancouver Island and Northern BC dedicated to forklift operator training and other equipment operator training programs.
Our Training Centres are located at:
- SURREY 10240 Grace Road TF 1.800.667.1733
- NANAIMO 2130 School House Road TF 1.877.700.0024
- PRINCE GEORGE #102 – 880 Great Street TF 1.888.763.0181
Our equipment operator training classrooms are large and have the ability to bring equipment inside the centre which provides increased learning value for trainees. Our training classrooms are also equipped with flat screen TVs, WI-FI and OEM specific training manuals. Safety is our top priority and we provide safety vests for all trainees when they are operating equipment within our designated training areas.
ABOUT OUR EQUIPMENT OPERATOR TRAINING COURSES
Williams Machinery currently offers training courses in English and Cantonese and we work hard to provide controlled class sizes for increased instructor time.
Within our Training Centres, we offer a variety of equipment operator training courses including:
- Sit down counterbalance (SDCB) forklift training course
- Stand-up narrow aisle forklift training course
- Electric pallet jack operator training course
- Skid steer loader operator training course
- Rough terrain / telehandler operator training course
- Aerial boom lift and scissor lift training course
- Fall protection course
Our Certified Equipment Trainers have over 30 years combined experience in forklift training, skid steer, and other materials handling equipment training. They provide a personable and approachable training setting. The training courses are designed to provide classroom theory based learning and increased hands-on learning to ensure trainees fully comprehend the equipment, application, and training requirements of the course in a realistic setting.