Preventive Maintenance plans for maximum equipment performance and profitability
Don’t let unexpected equipment repair get in the way of your project deadlines. With our Planned Maintenance Program, you can rest easy knowing that your equipment is taken care of 365 days a year. You have the option of choosing between Planned Maintenance, or Full Maintenance for additional equipment support. Together we help you create a plan tailored to your schedule and needs.
Benefits of Our Planned Maintenance:
- Regular servicing and monitoring to ensure your equipment are in top working condition
- Fast Response – Our mobile service team is available 24/7, wherever you’re located.
- Minimal Environmental Impact – Our late-model service vehicles are regularly maintained to run efficiently and utilize waste fluid recovery. GPS routing allows us to get to you quickly and with the lowest carbon footprint.
- Reminder communications so you are ready for your next pre-booked appointment.
- Preferred labour rates on planned maintenance.
- *Ask us about additional options through our Full Maintenance plans
Factory-Trained Service Technicians:
Whether you’re looking to service or repair a forklift, skid steer, track loader, excavator, wheel loader, or any material handling, construction, compaction, excavation and heavy equipment, our team of skilled service technicians can help. They are factory-trained in the latest equipment technology. They specialize in the maintenance and repair of a wide range of equipment models from our premium brands, including Clark, Linde, Doosan Lift, Bobcat, Doosan, Ammann, and Vermeer.
Our family of companies has Service Centres located across British Columbia ready to serve you:
Let us help you take the guesswork away from equipment maintenance. Reach out to a Williams Machinery representative to start creating your custom planned maintenance program today.